We only post within the UK to addresses with royal mail post codes
Envelopes are provided inside the recyclable cello wrapped card.
We post ALL items first class.
Once the purchase has been made, they are posted the next working day. (i.e, ordered on a Tuesday, we will be posting the item on a Wednesday…)
We post Monday to Friday ONLY.
If an order has been made on a Friday, this will be posted the following Monday, first class.
First class is the ONLY service we provide – we cannot offer an alternative service.
The postal service is provided by Royal Mail – they claim to deliver the item the following day after posting, although the service can take up to 5 WORKING DAYS.
We don’t have any control over the service Royal Mail provide – although we are always happy to help if the item has still not arrived after the 5 WORKING DAYS. Our orders are typically received within 2-3 working days.
If you have NOT received your order within 5 WORKING DAYS, please do contact us as there may have been an issue with the postal service.
We do receive the address details from the details on the order – please ensure these details are correct at the time of purchase as we cannot change the address once it has been posted. Please do contact us asap if you need to change the address information via text, whatsapp, email, Facebook or Instagram message. We will confirm your details have been changed, please allow a few hours for us to confirm receipt of your request.
- The estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days after the date of the Order Acceptance (the date on which you receive the email receipt confirmation to confirm our acceptance of your order). Please note that the despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered. We do not guarantee delivery dates or times.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- If we miss the delivery deadline for any Products then you may cancel your Order straight away if any of the following apply:
(a) we have refused to deliver the Products; or
(b) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. If the Products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your Order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled Products and their delivery
- If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- Please note that if a product is unavailable, we may substitute it with an alternative product unless you request us not to do so.
1. You have a legal right to cancel a Contract during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
(a) Any Product which has been personalised or made bespoke for you at your request; and/or
(b) any Products which have been used, written on or marked in any way (in whole or in part), intentionally or otherwise.
2. Subject to point 8 below; your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
3. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to contact us on our Contact Page. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to T.ink, 3 Augusta Drive, Tytherington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 2UR. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
4. If you cancel your Contract we will:
(a) refund you the price you paid for the Products.
Your Contract End of the cancellation period. Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days). The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product. Example: if we provide you with an Order Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. Your Contract is for multiple Products which are delivered on separate days. The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last of the separate Products ordered. Example: if we provide you with an Order Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first of your separate Products on 10 January and the last separate Product on 10th January you may cancel in respect any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January. Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period. The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products. Example: if we provide you with an Order Confirmation on 1 January in respect of Products to be delivered at regular intervals over a year and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 10 January, you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. 24 January is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all Products to arrive during the year.
(b) Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within [3-5] days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
(c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below: (i) if you have received the Product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us.
(ii) if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
5. If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 7 because they are faulty, not what you ordered or materially mis-described, please notify us straight away and in any event within  days of delivery. Subject to you providing reasonable evidence of the defect / damage / mis-description (as applicable) and, where we request and at our expense, returning the Product to us, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
6. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the product, we may refund you in vouchers
7. If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract: (a) Then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You must send it back to us at T.ink, 3 Augusta Drive, Tytherington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 2UR by post. All products to be returned must be in the condition they were in when first received by you with the original packaging; and (b) Unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see point 6), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
8. Please be aware you will not be entitled to cancel the contract where you or a third party has used or marked the Product in any way (in whole or in part) and/or in respect of a personalised Product, which includes without limitation a Product made bespoke for you (unless such personalised Product is damaged or defective in some way).